Saturday 28 February 2015

Current Force gathering for action

So today I met up with one of my main opponents for a battle in which we would each be fielding 5000 points. Massive scale but it would allow me to try everything I am aiming to get in my army and my friend has recently expanded his force and it would give him a chance to try out his new options.
So to start this series of entries we will start up with some pictures of my army as it currently stands, I accept there are some half finished models but I simply ran out of time to get them all sorted out before the battle but it did provide the motivation to get a lot of painting done so that was a massive plus.















So there we go, thats the current view of the night lord army, still a long way to go but it is coming together and starting to look pretty good I think. Curze while not perfect he is looking good, definitely coming together as the commander of the force.
Still to come the opposition and the battle, I did take a lot of photo's so given that this all will have to be broken in to several posts over the coming days - I hope you will all bear with me as I slowly work my way through all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment