Sunday 1 March 2015

Xenos from the shadows

So now to cover off the opposition for this battle, Dark Eldar which was always going to be a problem considering how elite my army is, they will be able to force enough saves to grind down my models even if I am rolling well on my saves but it was very intimidating to see them all laid out and ready for deployment.








There is some weaker units in the army with hellions and the like showing up but with 12 venoms I was certain to be facing a horendous amount of firepower and mobility and since it was due to be an objective based battle I was going to have a lot of an issues with being out maneuvered and my opponent was certain to have the option to objective grab late on with his mobility but hey winning was not my priority - the key for this battle was to try out all of the elements of the night lords and to have some fun and I can honestly was achieved as should be shown in the next couple of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment