Sunday 22 February 2015

Konrad Curze - Work in progress part two

I have been making more progress in an effort to try and get things ready for a upcoming battle and here are the latest shots.









I did notice as I was painting the model that there is so much detail on the model which needs to be picked out, I originally intended to do the highlighting in silver to tie it in to the rest of the army but with the shear quantity I realised it would make him look far too bright so I instead opted for bronze, it is close enough to the legion normal colours to work, it ties in to the post heresy colour scheme and generally makes it all a bit darker than it would have been.

A few bits of work on the hands, lightning claws and head and then he will be tabletop ready. Still plenty of work to do on the display base but it is definitely starting to come together and I think he will look very effective at the head of the legion.

No comments:

Post a Comment