Sunday 8 February 2015

We come for you

I have been working hard to get the aerial unit of assault marines completed and following purchasing some clump foilage I have been able to make some real progress and baring some minor touch up work they are done bringing me to 20 complete assault marines.






I think this works quite well and was surprising easy to achieve. There are defintely some adjustments to the technique which I would use next time round but even not using those tweaks I feel the end product was nice evocative. The only issue is going to be transporting them since they are somewhat larger than they would otherwise be.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete