Thursday 7 May 2015

Castellax WIP

Following on from yesterday's post where I teased the first view of part of the castellax I have been working hard progressing the model and it is now getting close to completion.


So there we go, a bit more cabling to connect the power plant to the darkfire cannon and some armour plating on the arms with bolters or flamers attached but it should really be finished in reasonably short order.
I have also now received delivery of the air brush paints I had run out of so i am now positioned to get back to work on the tech thralls so the big guys are going to take something of a back seat for the time being. On the plus side it looks like I am going to have the whole weekend to work on models so assuming everything goes to plan I should be able to not only complete another 10 tech thralls but also make some progress on the remaining night lords for the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment