Monday 4 May 2015

Abeyant

So continuing from yesterday's post I have been making more progress on the archmagos, while he is still a little way from completion I definitely feel he is moving in the right direction.
As I have mentioned before I adore this model as I feel there are so many wonderful little touches on it, I love the inscribred text and the plentiful array of skulls. I still need to pick out all of the controls in a bit more detail as well as polishing off the archmagos himself and adding all of the additional pieces just to round out the model but I think it is definitely starting to look the part.





So that's the dais of the abeyant which I think is looking good, tyhe central disc is magnetised so it can be removed allowing the archmagos to be used on foot when he abeyant is undergoing repair work. I still have to sort out the additional tendrils for movement as well as the four cyber-occularis but since I am not currently planning on utilising the occularis for the time being I am happy to leave them off the build.

And now here are a couple of shots of the abeyant along side the tech thralls I have already completed to give a currently complete mechanicum army. Still a long way to go with another 20 tech thralls, a couple of castellax, three thallax, three myrmidon destroyers and a Thanatar to be added to the force in the coming weeks assuming all goes according to plan.



No comments:

Post a Comment