Wednesday 6 May 2015

Archmagos

Following on from getting the abeyant tabletop ready I have now gotten the archmagos himself in to the same condition and here he is...
  

So there he is aboard the mighty abeyant but I have set him up so he can easily be fielded away from this arcane device and here are some shots of him seperate from the standard mode of transportation.
 



 And finally I am working on a Castellax as I believe i may have mentioned in a previous post, here is a very WIP shot of the mighty robot, I am trying out a metallic red, I have some concerns it is a bit too pink but i really like the idea of the armour panels on a massive war machine remaining metallic despite being coloured in memory of mars.
Under more natural lighting I do not think it looks quite that garishly pink but I may have to reconsider the armour plates depending on how it looks when it is a bit further along.

No comments:

Post a Comment