Monday 5 January 2015

Outriders complete

Well almost anyway, currently they are only pending the night lord specific shoulder pads which I have not currently purchased for this unit but is planned for the next expansion to the force.






So that's the ourdiers, currently set up with the twin linked plasma guns but I have also painted up the twin linked bolters and I have avoided glueing any weapons in place for the time being and I am debating the best course of attachment as I am not sure there is a suitable location for magnetising them. Currently they are held in place with a small amount of blu tack for lack of anything more cunning.

More assault marines to come in the not too distant future and I am going currently planning to try something very different, if it pans out as I hope then there is going to be something in a change of style coming. More details to come when the tests are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment