Thursday 7 April 2016

convyeance for the masses

So continuing with my massed painting during a break from work I am continuing to get models close to completion.
Here are some work in progress shots of my triaros armored conveyor which I really need to get complete in order to give my tech thralls some mobility plus it is a cool model.
I am hoping to get this complete by the end of the week as well as continuing to make progress on my 4 castellax, 2 dominator, thanatar, archmagos reductor and krios venator.




Will be eventually adding decals to each of the hatch ways so that when I expand the army to contain more transports I will be able to clearly identify each of them.

I think I should have this completed by the end of the week, at least that is the current plan and when I do I will have some finalised shots up on here but I figured some in progress pictures would be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment