Monday 7 November 2016

Open Days part two


So probably some of the best things I saw over the weekend were the previews of the wolves (Freki and Geki I think) who accompany Russ. These are apparently likely to be available at the horus heresy weekender in February (sadly I missed out on tickets for that) and then probably shortly after for general release. They are stunning models, really powerful and dynamic looking and the sample paint job was simply gorgeous.


Across the studio area was a new diorama which is under development so no idea yet how massive this is going to end up being but unsurprisingly this is a prospero based battle with Russ leading the charge. While still under development it is already awesome looking and was always surrounded by a gaggle of admiring gamers.
As something of a thousand son fanboy I was slightly annoyed that the wolves seem to be winning but I guess that fits the story despite my personal preferences. It is definitely lacking Magnus who I am sure will be in the final form of the diorama preparing to face the lord of winter and ruin in single combat and I am really looking forward to getting to see the final version of this diorama.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment