Thursday 4 February 2016

Thallax

So the next forces I have completed for my army are the thallax, I have four units of them ready to rock, each one three models strong. Two of the units armed with photon thrusters to give me some threat at range plus a good option for taking down annoying terminators. The remaining two units have a multi-melta and will be upgraded with the destructor option to get them tank hunters to make those guns as dangerous as possible.



 Here you can see the shoulder makring denoting the units, some nice decals from the adeptus mechanicum transfer sheet.


I think they look pretty good and they are definitely a very useful addition to the army, they add some very useful movement due to the jet packs, the weight of tank hunting fire power is always going to be of great use in helping deal with some of those annoying tanks out there although if I have the heavy support slots then the photon thruster units will probably be given the icarian upgrade to allow them to provide some really nasty threat to flyers - minus two to jink saves is really going help against some of those annoying flyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment