Thursday 11 December 2014

Ave Dominus Nox!

So with the news last week that Forge world had released the Konrad Curze model I was understandably desperate to get my hands on him, today he finally arrived giving me my first look at the lord of the night.










Such a beautiful model I now simply have a ton of work ahead of me trying to do it justice, I am not sure I will be able to pull it off but I am certainly going to give it every go I can. Updates will be coming as I work on him. I am also currently working on the outriders and I have the second unit of assault marines to get sorted as well but since I have some time off over Christmas coming I am definitely going to be spending some time on Curze in that period - definitely the time of good cheer for me, possibly not so much for my regular opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment