Wednesday 7 May 2014

Jet Bikes

Sorry it has been so long since my last post but there have been some personal issues which have prevented me from spending time focusing on this project but I am back now and I have made some more progress.





As you see I have a couple of the jet bikes completed now, I am currently holding off on their riders, since they are going to require a fair amount of conversion work and I do not want to mess it up.
I have two more being worked on as I speak but these are the two that I have completed.

I am currently debating add lightning effects to these models, I have put them on most of the models I have completed to date but I am worried that it would clutter the models and detract the finish I have managed to achieve so far on them.

Later this week I will be fighting another battle and I will add the details to the blog over the weekend. I am hoping to be a little more successful than in the previous couple of battles and hopefully keep things like target prioritisation right.

No comments:

Post a Comment